Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Day 8 - Doggies

Today I will talk about my doggy, my fury child, Gunther! He's been a joy to have and raise. He's 9 years old and he's really fun! 

He has a heart on his back :)


Why am I talking about my doggy you might ask? Because this is The Positivity Blog and I LOVE animals! All kinds!. There is so much positivity in human and animal interaction. Did you have pets as a child? I remember having crabs, fish, birds and doggies. They helped me mature and taught me responsibility. They were very influential in my upbringing. If you have kids, I suggest you get them a pet. Maybe start with something small like a bird. 

Thank you so much for reading and returning. My goal is to post sooomething every day. We'll see if that's possible. I've posted some pics from Gunther's life. I've also included one of our boxer, Tequila. Sadly, we had to put her down in June of 2012 but she will forever be in our hearts. Tequila and Gunther were life buddies. We got them together and they were inseparable. That's the beauty of pets; they will always be in our hearts regardless of how much time they warmed our lives here on Earth. Get pets! Save pets! Our pets love us unconditionally!!! :)

Quote : "One of the most tragic things I know about human nature is that all of us tend to put off living. We are all dreaming of some magical rose garden over the horizon instead of enjoying the roses that are blooming outside our windows today." -Dale Carnegie 

Song: Three Little Birds by Bob Marley












The new home for my blog, The Positivity Blog is http://faithoptimismlove.com/the-positivity-blog.html.

Thanks and gig'em! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment