Saturday, January 12, 2013

Day 12 - Being an Aggie! :)

Blog 7


Today, I have been inspired to write about my beloved university! It's hard to put into words how amazing my college experience was thanks to how Texas A&M functions. I met some amazing friends that I'll never forget! I traveled to amazing places that I'll have in my heart forever. All that has inspired me to be a positive impact to our world!


We have our own wikipedia page, The Spirit of Aggieland to help explain our alma mater.


This blog post isn't about bragging about Texas A&M at all though. This blog is about trying to explain The Aggie Spirit and to inspire people to pursue higher education. We have a saying that says "From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. And from the inside looking out, you can't explain it." That statement is so true. I'm at a loss of words when it comes to talking about Texas A&M. Johnny Football's Heisman acceptance speech made me cry. It was amazing to watch such an amazing Redshirt Freshman explain how blessed he is to be a part of Aggie History.


I want to compare our spirit, The Spirit of Aggieland to the Holy spirit. They're both positive and impacting! My Aggie pride and spirit will never die just as my faith in my Holy God will never die. 


A while back, I had an idea to spread our honor code worldwide. I truly believe that if all people follow our code of conduct, we will have a happy universe. Here is the page Spread the Aggie Honor Code Worldwide The code is "An Aggie does not lie, cheat or steal, or tolerate those who do" If you believe that will change the world in a positive way, go ahead and like it! :)


There's an aura about Aggieland that just makes that place seem surreal. It's a little piece of heaven on Earth. Of course, there are some bad things that happen there, but overall being in Aggieland feels liberating and energizing. Our campus demonstrates excellence. I believe no other place on Earth is as welcoming and beautiful as my University.


I called Aggieland "home" for a glorious 8 years! I hope to return one day. I'll be back to stay soon! :)


Quote: "Be Bold, Be Beautiful, Be Brilliant, Be YOU!" -Me :)

Song : The Spirit of Aggieland by An Aggie



The new home for my blog, The Positivity Blog is http://faithoptimismlove.com/the-positivity-blog.html.

Thanks and gig'em! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment