Thursday, January 10, 2013

Day 10 - Happiness


(As always, if you're new to The Positivity Blog, I recommend you start with Day 1 :)

Throughout my life, I've always been asked: "How are you always so positive?"

My answer: I don't know, I just am. ( I actually do know exactly why but don't want to get too far into it.)

There are definitely tough days but then the day is over. I have a pretty good idea as to why I'm so happy and positive. I love ME! I guess that's the answer people want to hear. I'm happy because I love myself. The more you get to know yourself, the more you know what you like and what you want. Then, the more you surround yourself with those things, the happier you are. 

Seems easy huh?

Nothing is really that easy though. Happiness is a long journey. The fact of the matter is that your happiness depends on your stress and sadness levels. Your relationships with others is also key. The less stress and sadness you have the happier you are. The more you surround yourself with happy and positive people the happier you are as well. True or false?

So really, the question that people are asking me is  "How are you not stressed or sad?" My answer to that is easy: "I have faith in my God Almighty." I have faith is a powerful phrase. How can people have faith in a God or a supreme being when they can't really see that God? God isn't really seen but He is definitely felt. Have you ever felt that God is moving you and your life in every little moment of your day? If you have, then I'm happy for you!! I am with you. I have felt that before :)


I guess my happiness, as well as your happiness, goes back a long way. I thank my ancestors from passed generations for my present day happiness. America's founding fathers said we had the "Right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness." That phrase is amazing. All Americans already have life and liberty. Today, the problem is finding happiness.

Happiness, to me, is easy because I know what I like and don't like.

I taught for a couple of months and I found it interesting how teachers used a lot acronyms in the curriculum and the planning sectors.

Today, I want to make an acronym out of Happy.

H - onesty
A - mor (love in spanish)
P - eace
P - ositivity
Y- ou

I think those are all elements to everyone's happiness... If you have others that are necessary, please feel free to share. Spread happiness and joy to the world. Peace on Earth is possible and it all starts with a SMILE :)



Quote: "Wisdom tells me I am nothing. Love tells me I am everything. Between the two my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj


Song - Bendita Tu Luz by Mana


THANKS FOR READING THE POSITIVITY BLOG!!! :)

The new home for my blog, The Positivity Blog is http://faithoptimismlove.com/the-positivity-blog.html.

Thanks and gig'em! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment