Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 18 - See ya later!

Blog 8 - Last one...
Hi friends and strangers, I regret to inform you that I will no longer be blogging here. Thank you for all your visits, positive and negative feedback and the support. I wish all of you the best! If you don't know me personally, feel free to like my Facebook page, Spread the Aggie Honor Code Worldwide and connect with me there. Or, you can leave a comment here.

This will be the last post on my blog here at blogspot.com. I will most likely start another one later. I want to thank the people that visited and gave me the 1300 plus page visits I received in the short time that I blogged. I have shared some things about me and I definitely do not regret it. I am disgusted as to how Google has treated me as I blogged through them thinking I could earn some extra cash with blogging. They said I do not qualify for their advertisement program, AdSense. I can understand that my blog is too general to target a certain marketing circle but they could have at least let me try. What do they lose in letting me make money through advertisement? Nothing. They would lose nothing and yet they still didn't give me a chance. I would like to add that through Google Chrome the word "positivity" is underlined as misspelled. That is NUTS!!! How is positivity not a word to Google? Google used to be one of my favorite companies but now I know they're not as great as they could be... Google, I will continue to use you and your services but now I will be more careful about what I share through you. God bless!




The Positivity Blog will have a new home. I will continue to spread positivity with my actions. I love all my friends and family and can't wait to make new friends in this never-ending journey I call LIFE. :)

The new home for my blog, The Positivity Blog is http://faithoptimismlove.com/the-positivity-blog.html.

Thanks and gig'em! :)

1 comment:

  1. The new home for my blog, The Positivity Blog is http://faithoptimismlove.com/the-positivity-blog.html.

    Thanks and gig'em! :)

    ReplyDelete